Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time flys!

I can't believe my little baby girl will be turning one in less than a month. She now has 4 teeth, two up & two down. She is crawling (fast!) and cruising furniture. She LOVES Cheerios, bananas, deli meat and cheese. Her favorite game is to hide her face behind anything resembling a blanket and play peek-a-boo! Lately she's been brave and has finally decided to explore her favorite puppy, Willow, by attempting to crawl on her and whack her with her prosthetic arm! Willow is a good sport about it and will SNEEK a kiss on Addie's face. She has been doing great at daycare, playing with Alona's kids and her buddy Audrey. She's so ticklish, loves going upside down, and bops along to the songs she likes. She makes us laugh every day. I'm counting down the weeks until I get to hang out with her all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment