Addisen Clair was born on May 19, 2011 (her Aunt Alecia's birthday!). We found out at our 20 week ultrasound that she did not develop her right hand and part of her lower right arm. Despite this, she is a totally normal, happy and healthy little girl. I use to wonder how she'll do "this" or "that," but we're finding that somehow she figures it out... She does it Addie's Way! Through this blog I'm hoping to document the adventures we have while raising Miss Addisen Claire.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
On the go!
It was close to bedtime, Adam had just given Addisen a bath and they were playing in her room. Adam calls me in from the kitchen. Addisen is laying on her tummy smiling and looking at Adam. Then all of a sudden she picks that cute little tush of hers off the floor, knees tuck under and she scoots forward! Ahh! It begins! Just days after turning 8 months old, this girl is getting on go! I got a little teary eyed because I can't believe we're here already. That and life as I know it is about to change, chasing this little rug rat around the house! Have you seen her legs kick, kick, kick? We are in trouble! At least now she'll be able to give Willow a run for her money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Got the visual! How exciting! So anxious to see a picture of Addie up and crawling! Hold on Willow, Addisen's going to be exploring your territory and more! Hugs, Grandma Corte
ReplyDelete